Customer Relations Officer
To apply for a specific opening, send a hand-written application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Desired Expertise||Customer Relations|
|Minimum Education||B.Sc or HND|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing customers and maximizing relationship building opportunities.
- Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Acknowledging customers promptly and treating them in a courteous manner.
- Finding out what information, or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of services of the company.
- Assist in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and service management process and pre-requirements.
- Sets bold aspirations, a clear vision for the development of the relationship.
- Sets and executes a client relationship strategy that defines which issues to focus on, which opportunities to pursue, and which individuals to invest in.
- Cultivates and builds successful customer relationships in order to generate revenue for the company.
- Interfaces with employees across all levels of the client organization, from senior management to other stakeholders.
- Correct packaging of invoices and tickets for submission to clients and regular follow up on accounts receivables.
Required qualifications and background:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Oil & Gas sector
- Strong understanding in the Oil & Gas sector mainly in this region
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Able to identify new business opportunities in the related sectors
- Able to give advice with sufficient details
- Able to multitask, prioritize and take initiatives
- Able to work independently
- Able to write meeting reports
- Able to work under pressure.
Good command of English (reading, writing and speaking)