Cement Lab Technician
To apply for a specific opening, send a hand-written application and your resume to email@example.com.
|Desired Expertise||Cementing, Chemical Engineering|
|Minimum Education||B.Eng or HND|
|Location||Portharcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
- Communicate and implement Company’s Quality policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Continuously learn, understand and maintain a basic knowledge of current market, conduct R&D, and maintain full and complete documentation of all results.
- Plan and complete assigned R&D projects.
- Conduct trace volatile analyses and methods development.
- Design, collect, analyze and report results of analyses.
- Comply with product development process.
- Work with all external laboratories for non-standard testing.
- Stay current on the latest technologies related to volatile analyses and developments as they relate to the oil and gas service industry; advise/report new opportunities or challenges to Product Development Manager and VP Technical Services.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the company’s laboratory operations and instrument development.
- Test products as needed for specific application.
- Responsible for database maintenance and organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the research manager.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering
- H2S Safety
- Valid class A Driver’s License
- Minimum of 5 years experience in analytical testing as it relates to the oilfield -chemical industry.
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of operations, products, company policies, and government regulations
- Excellent knowledge of analytical chemistry and quantitative analyses.
Good command of English (reading, writing and speaking)